Do you love skiing in deep powder? Do you enjoy long scenic trails? If so, Keystone, Colorado is the place for you! When looking for places to stay, check out River Run Village. This area of Keystone offers many great townhouses and condos for you to stay in while you are enjoying some great skiing. You will be anything but bored in River Run Village. This little village has shops, restaurants, festivals, and much more! It is really nice to just wander around and check out all of the cool shops, inluding art studios, clothing stores, and of course ski shops. When you are looking for a good meal, head over to Kickapoo Tavern. The food here is excellent and the atmosphere is rustic and cozy. They even have a fire place to keep you warm since you are probably chilly from a long day of skiing. Don't forget to get a good night's sleep so you have plenty of energy for carving up the mountain!
-Picture taken from http://greatkeystonecondo.com/village.html
I have never been skiiing but I think that it would be a lot of fun. This sounds like it would be amazing to ski here and it looks very beautiful. If I ever decide to go skiing I will have to check out Keystone, Colorado.
ReplyDelete